GET OUT OF DEBT TODAY!
THE BUDGETING TOOL - $50 USD
Includes Paypal Fee = $2.00
If you pay instantly with Paypal, you will be redirected to a page where you can download the documents. Otherwise, I will personally email the documents once your payment has cleared. Thanks!
Tag Archives: Trends
Fantastic post over at NPR about where Americans spend their money.
They took all the data and created these two crystal clear graphs:
WHAT AMERICANS SPEND THEIR MONEY ON (2011)
- Shelter is the biggest at 31.5%
- Women’s clothes are double the spending of Men’s clothes
AMERICAN SPENDING FROM 1949 to 2011
- Food has shrunk in terms of cost because of advances in agriculture — I am still not sold on it being a good thing to have so much food for such cheap prices, as today’s milk doesn’t taste like real milk to me, and only heirloom tomatoes taste like real tomatoes
- Apparel has also gone down in cost because of dirt cheap labour being outsourced overseas — also not sold on this being a good thing
- Housing has jumped quite a bit, taking up a lot more income but houses have also doubled in size from 1000 square feet to 2000 square feet or more (McMansions anyone?)