GET OUT OF DEBT TODAY!
THE BUDGETING TOOL - $50 USD
Includes Paypal Fee = $2.00
If you pay instantly with Paypal, you will be redirected to a page where you can download the documents. Otherwise, I will personally email the documents once your payment has cleared. Thanks!
Tag Archives: Curiousity
I’m curious — at what (gross) income do you think it is possible to do each of these things?
- Eat out for lunch everyday (at least $10 each time)?
- Go and get a massage (or to the spa) twice a month?
- Never take public transportation, only taxicabs?
- Go to somewhere fancy like Whole Foods and eat/shop there exclusively?
- Go on vacations once a year ($5000 per person)?
- Max out retirement plans?
You can set an income for all, or per item.
Net Worth. Everyone keeps talking about it, no one thinks they have enough and everyone is worried that everyone ELSE has more.
Frankly, you shouldn’t care about anyone’s net worth other than your own, and stick to the golden rule of: Save as much as you can of your own money.
However, you still want to know what the benchmarks are, right?
(I do too)
Here’s a summary of all the different ways you can benchmark your net worth in terms of age and income:
- Classic ‘Millionaire Next Door’ Calculation
- Realistic Classic: Taking into account your student debt
- Net Worth Calculators by Age or Income
- Net Worth IQ
- Other Bloggers