Great for Excel newbies or advanced users alike, just read the Testimonials!
- No need to fiddle with Excel formulas — it’s all done
- The expenses are automatically rolled up into your budget without any extra effort
- Just enter the figures you want to use into the boxes indicated
- No mistakes: Categories are fixed based on what you enter
- Lots of calculators: Retirement, Assets, Debts
- Monthly and Yearly Pie Charts and Summaries
Income Entry Area (expanded)
Fixed Category Entries for Expense Tracking
Daily Expense Tracker
4 Debt Trackers
Getting out of debt? Get motivated to do so.
I have 4 Debt Trackers.
You can figure out how much you will have and/or need for retirement (roughly) with this quick chart.
Monthly Pie Chart Visual Review
Every month you get a nice visual pie chart of where all your money is going.
Yearly Spending Summary
And at the end of the year, you will get a summary of all of your spending for each month, along with great visual graphs and pie charts!
CAN YOU PERSONALLY HELP ME WITH MY BUDGET?
If you’d like specific, one-on-one budgeting help because you’re still not sure how to do all of this, I can certainly help you for a flat fee of $100.
You do not need to have purchased the budgeting tool to receive this help.
With your income, I’ll personally help you figure out the setup, the structure, and what categories to put in there, and how much to allocate to each category to get you started.
Please contact me for more details.
THE BUDGETING TOOL INCLUDES
- Expense Tracking
- *NEW* No need to fiddle with Excel formulas, the expense tracking automatically syncs up with your budget
- Year End Summary
- Net Worth Tracker
- Debt Repayment Charts & Tracking
- Assets Management & Analysis
- *NEW* Debt Repayment Analysis
- *NEW*Retirement Calculator
- *NEW*Growth of Assets Speculator
- COMPLETE with visual Charts & Graphs