Need some help getting started?
I blog at Save. Spend. Splurge., talking about money and tons of things.
I offer budgeting, investing, small business & general advice consultations.
I understand that money and time is both a priority, so I am offering 4 options.
This can be done via email, Skype or I can call you (all inclusive of those fees) if you prefer to talk in person.
No video will be shown, nothing will be taped or recorded on both ends.
Once you pay via Paypal, I’ll be in contact with you within 24 hours.
BUDGETING FOR BEGINNERS
- What is an ideal household budgeting for spending?
- How do I create a budget?
- 10 Golden Rules of Personal Finance
- Flip Flop Budgeting: For those who hate to budget
- How to guess what you are spending before budgeting
- How to start cutting in your budget
- How to cut your own budget and handle it wisely
- How much should I have saved for retirement so far?
- How much should you have saved for retirement by age?
- How much should you have saved for retirement by the age of 30 – 35?
- How should you calculate how much you need at retirement?
- The retirement savings rule: How much do you need to save?
- How much should you save each year for retirement? The rule of 30
- The Final Money Guide geared towards Canadians (but also helpful to others)
- The only Personal Finance / Money Books you will ever have to read in your life